Junior Graphic Designer
LC Designs is a company housing a number of brands, including Stackers, London Clock Company, Jacob Jones and more. We currently supply major retailers around the world such as John Lewis, Pandora and The Container Store to name but a few.
We are looking for a full-time in-house Junior Graphic Designer to join our team, whose primary focus will be on assisting with image editing, packaging, point of sale, website graphics and general design studio duties.
Working within the Design Team and alongside our Graphic Designer, you will be assisting our busy, expanding studio which creates products that will be sold in some of the biggest stores worldwide, as well as online through our ever-growing retail site.
- Photo retouching
- Image editing/cutouts
- Following Brand Guidelines for packaging and website graphics
- Setting up artwork for labels and POS
- Previous experience preferred, but recent graduates may also apply.
- Great computer skills - in particular, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- The ability to take instruction and work within a team.
- Great time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-moving and reactive business
- Able to work in a neat, tidy and efficient manner.
- Competitive Salary £18-20k depending on experience
- 23 days holiday
- Staff discounts
- Pension Scheme