Locomocean is a trend-driven product design and wholesale business specialising in lighting & gifting, seeking a talented Graphic Designer with both digital and print skills to join our small but perfectly formed team based in the Oxo Tower in Central London.
The job may require you to travel to exhibitions & to our overseas locations.
- Following Brand Guidelines for packaging and website graphics
- Branding for new products
- Posting on relevant social media platforms
- Helping with monthly website performance and other relevant reports
- Produce artwork of packaging, printed literature, adverts, digital content catalogue and email
- Exhibition graphics
- Retouching and visualising
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artwork for product presentations to our major customers
- Self-management of weekly duties liaising directly with the Managing Director and Sales Team
- Previous experience preferred (2-3 years), but recent graduates may also apply.
- A range of practical skills and a willingness to get your hands dirty are essential
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Excellent core design knowledge – design layout and typography skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with websites and updating content through Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms
- Photography skills
- Someone who can work independently & time manage themselves
- Salary depending on experience
- (09.00/10.00) – (17.00/18.00) but flexibility is important
- 20 days holiday per year excluding Public holidays to start