Graphic and Digital Designer
Make a career choice that counts
We are on a journey as an organisation. A journey to become more digitally focused, hyper efficient and disruptors across the sectors in which we operate. Our strategy is set, our direction is clear. What comes next is what we love the most; applying our skills and experience to innovate, design, implement and deliver real business value, improve the way we operate, and give us the competitive edge to do great things for all the right reasons!
Our marketing and communications team is full of knowledgeable individuals; we work hard and love what we do. We are passionate about communications and are constantly learning and sharing more about the ways in which we can communicate with our customers and stakeholders. And we always have plenty of snacks on the go to keep us fuelled!
- We need an amazing Graphic and Digital Designer to help us deliver our new brand and strategy.
- You will provide an in-house design service to deliver high quality, creative artwork across a range of channels, playing a key role in enhancing Home Group’s external reputation.
- You will work on a wide range of projects including advertising literature, signage, exhibitions, presentations and publications from initial concept through the delivery, as well as being an active brand guardian (phew!).
- You’ll work with Andy, our Design and Brand Manager with 19 years creative experience, who lives and breathes design. Andy has a strong eye for detail, but a weakness for food (he loves a burger), as well as being a massive Star Wars fan. This is the job you’re looking for!
- A brand aficionado who loves all things creative, you’ll work together to produce creative, engaging designs across a range of platforms to push Home Group to the next level.
- So if you want to do awesome things in a brilliant team and work for an organisation that really makes a difference… join us at Home Group.
- It’s the team’s unwritten rule that you attend the important appointments in life, be it your child’s school play, your partner’s graduation, or to get your new fridge delivered. You can elect to fit these around your working day or use your flexi to take the time off. Our focus is on getting the job done, not your working hours!
- You’ll have a strong, creative flair with an ability to work under pressure and an understanding of the importance of a strong brand.
- You’ll have experience in graphic and digital design and hold a graphic design qualification (HND, Degree or equivalent).
- You’ll have considerable experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, designing entire campaigns from specifications to delivery.
- You’ll impress us with your creative flair for generating ideas and turning them into inspiring artwork.
- Oh and you’ll be a confident communicator comfortable dealing with internal clients and external agencies.
- You’ll be equipped to work in our high tech organisation in an agile fashion with the latest IT kit which includes you being issued with an Apple Mac and a Surface Pro table. We also offer a casual dress code – dress for your calendar!
- We know that you will thrive here, challenging your own ambitions with our fantastic career opportunities. There’s lots on offer, and we know you’ll be impressed with our award winning rewards and benefits package which includes: competitive salaries, performance related pay, a contributory occupational money-purchase pension scheme with life assurance and long term disability insurance, 25 days paid holiday a year rising by one day per year up to 30 days, with the ability to purchase an extra five days, salary sacrifice schemes including cycle, car, technology and childcare vouchers, heavily discounted AA membership, gyms and savings on high street stores, holidays and restaurants amongst many others.
- Aren’t we the lucky ones? To top this off, we also have a full recognition scheme including an annual Home Stars Award Ceremony – will you be our next Star?
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.