Junior Designer / Graduate Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a recent graduate with a graphics or designer qualification or are you someone that has some experience but is looking for that first jump into agency life?
This is an opportunity to work in one of Southampton's most respected (multi award-winning) agencies (oh and we are very nice too). You will have knowledge and practice with the suite of design programmes including Adobe packages, such as Photoshop, InDesign and more.
- Graphic design full cycle from concept/wireframing through to the finished product
- Artworking and amends to existing work
- Work flexibly and be receptive and adaptable to a changing environment within a fast company, undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required of you Use all the relevant software, including creative suite and sketch
- Use screen and physical formats to communicate our clients' brands, communications and products
- Ask the right questions to build a brief from which you can create design solutions
- Work under pressure, responding positively to tight timescales and prioritising workloads
- Actively support colleagues, contributing and providing support to a tight-knit team
- Attend occasional events, exhibitions, pub lock-ins
- Attend departmental and company meetings and training events as required
- Use management software correctly and submit timesheets daily
- We require a designer whose portfolio demonstrates their skill in UX, branding and digital design.
- Time management
- Strong communication
- Great use of: - Adobe creative suite - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe InDesign - Adobe XD (desirable) - Sketch (desirable) - Adobe After Effects (desirable) - Any others are a plus
- Graduate in a suitable course or at least three years' work experience
- Proof of ability/capability on key software