6 days left
- Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to join an industry leading company. You will work with a small creative design team who are tasked with delivering high level projects. Your role will be to support the development of print-ready artwork. This is a busy role where you will be using Photoshop, Indesign & Adobe Illustrator on a daily basis. This is a very fast paced environment that requires the ability to prioritise and multi-task. This role is working for a fantastic company with a great working environment. This is initially a temporary role for 6 months but has the potential to be extended.
- This is a busy role central to the team and will require you to liaise with lots of different internal departments and external partners.
- The main purpose of this role is to help create and design artwork solutions that are in keeping with brand guidelines and that will succeed in increasing sales.
- To be considered for this role, you must have strong experience working on Apple Mac systems and be very familiar working with Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate creative design skills and understand print processes.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams and a good brand awareness are also desired.
- You could come from an agency or in-house background.