Street/Promotional Team Member
Celador Radio forms part of the Celador Entertainment Group. We’re famous around the world for, amongst others, devising and launching the quiz show ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?’ and producing the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. We also own and operate twenty local and regional radio stations across the south of England. We are dedicated to championing the individual creativity inherent in our stations and talent because we believe this is the only way to deliver high quality local content at a national level.
- Celador radio owns three main radio station brands across the UK; The Breeze, Sam FM and Fire, and we’re looking for staff to be our team on the ground in the South, and the ‘face’ of the radio station.
- If you’re a confident, enthusiastic and passionate person, love talking to people, full of energy with a love for music, conversation and radio; then you could be what we’re looking for.
- Attending events that are in association with one of our stations, being a representative and an ambassador of that station and its brand.
- Communicating and chatting to the members of the public, always radiating the correct image and friendly nature of the station
- Taking photos and capturing videos for our social media channels
- Handing out giveaways and merchandise
- Assisting presenters with any outdoor broadcasts and making sure the public respect them and do not interfere with the quality of output on-air.
- Participating in activities from the station, getting involved and embracing the event, its message and the reason we are there
- You’re an energetic and enthusiastic individual who thrives on interaction and communication
- You are well presented, never late and always reliable
- You enjoy flexibility and are available for sporadic shift work, usually on weekends and evenings on a freelance basis
- You’re able to grasp the different tone of voice and image of our station brands and be self-aware to adapt and represent each brand
- You love radio, music and good conversation
- You’re resilient – some events are full on fun and last all day or into the evening
- You’ll have excellent customer service skills and interact in a friendly, professional manner
- You’ll hold a full driving license and are able to drive our station vehicles
- So whether you’re looking for extra income, a first step into radio, flexible working with the ability to choose when you work or maybe you just get your kicks from chatting to people – we want to hear from you
- As well as this, it’s important that you can demonstrate Celador’s values:
- Freedom to be creative, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
- Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
- Care for our teams and the local communities we serve.
- Above everything else to have a passion for radio.
- In the promotion of equal opportunities Celador Radio welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We select people according to their abilities and our needs.