Graphic Design Graduate
A start-up virtual reality production company allowing their customers to create their own 360 degree videos for use on web, mobile, tablet or virtual reality videos. Applications for this technology include 360 degree tours of new property developments and boats.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- You will join the company as a Graphic Designer to help deliver and in some cases, lead design based projects across product design, marketing materials and branding.
- This is a fantastic entry level job for a creative graduate looking to kick start their career as a designer by gaining experience designing across multiple areas.
- Alongside the company CEO and soon to be hired Marketing Director you will work on the company’s overall branding strategy and tie together all aspects of design such as company logo, primary company colours, website, marketing etc.
- Managing the design, look and feel for the company’s marketing strategy being deployed in the UK, USA and Australia.
- Design how email campaigns look by testing different templates and using your creative flair to make effective and attractive looking email marketing templates and designs.
- Provide deign assets as required for Press Releases, working in conjunction with the internal marketing team and external PR agencies.
- Assist with developing the User Experience journey, seeking ways of improving this from a design perspective and use customer feedback to feed into this development.
- Seek ways of improving the company website from a design perspective.
- A background in design i.e. from education or prior work experience.
- A creative individual who enjoys brainstorming new design ideas and concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of design software InDesign, Photoshop and/ or Illustrator.
- Prior experience looking at UX/ UI design is a bonus.
- Enjoy working within a small team environment towards the common goal of growing this company both nationally and internationally.
- This is a fantastic time to be joining the company as they’ve already launched to market and have a growing reputation in three countries which is driving plenty of new business opportunity.
- In this job you will be given more responsibility than you would by joining larger companies and as a result will fast track your career by having such an impact on all aspects of this company’s design output.
- You will have a genuine impact on how this company looks, feels and ultimately it’s future position as an industry leader.