English Teacher in Bahrain
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel, explore and teach abroad? Apply to work in one of the most exciting cities in the world. We currently have teaching opportunities in The Kingdom of Bahrain. Explore this amazing country and all it has to offer from a beautiful culture to amazing beaches and historically some of the most stunning pearls in the world.
A firmly established international school, Talent International School, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By providing a reputable and high-quality English curriculum, their mission is to provide a high standard, warm and friendly educational environment.
- Teach a diverse variety of classes
- Prepare and implement lessons and class activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Bachelor degree in Education, PGCE or CELTA
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- The ability to use IT to enhance teaching and learning
- A commitment to the overall development of young people
- Salary: BD 600 - 700 per month
- Flights to and from Bahrain paid for at the beginning and end of contract
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Class sizes on average 15-20 students.
- Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
- Cambridge and full English curriculum provided
- Optional shared accommodation
- Transport in between accommodation and school
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement within the organization
- Placements available in 2 branches; Manama and Riffa.
- Age groups available from 3 months to 18 years, in primary, intermediate and secondary settings.
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: