6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Creative Designer to join our Marine customer in Plymouth. Reporting directly to the Director of Creative Design, the successful applicant will design and develop new concepts to a design brief and to budget
- Manage own workload on a daily basis, adhering to project deadlines and ensure these are met on time and in accordance with production schedule.
- Consideration of products and materials according to usability and function.
- Product and market awareness and responsibility for sourcing new materials, furniture and finishes.
- Keep track of the studio library and update where necessary
- Research events and shows that could be useful
- Forecast FF&E trends
- Work with external partners to assess suitability of any new materials sourced
- Work with the Lead Creative designer to fulfil a brief set by the Director of Creative Design
- Work on design presentations
- Overall assisting the Director of Creative Design and Lead Creative Designer with projects.
- A good understanding of the interior design market and products.
- Essential communication skills required for supplier interface.
- Knowledge of CAD and Photoshop beneficial but not essential.