6 days left
- Full Time
You may not have heard of Spirax Sarco Engineering, but your life has almost certainly been influenced by the work we do. Everything you come across has been touched in one way or another by our products in virtually every area of industry, such as food, beverages, healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
We have for the 2nd year running, been voted one of Britain’s most admired companies but it’s our people that makes us special. We encourage innovation and ingenuity, support each other and are passionate about recruiting the best possible talent into our business.
- In this role you will be developing creative ideas, concepts and marketing materials choosing the appropriate media and style that promotes our business, products and solutions to existing and prospective customers, whilst supporting the vision of the Marketing Department and the companies’ Core Values.
- This will be an office based role in Cheltenham, with potential for global business travel.
- We require a team player to work within our internal Design Team of 10.
- We are looking for somebody who is confident, self-motivated, has sound creative thinking, excellent layout skills and has a keen eye for detail.
- Someone who is good at communicating and presenting their own ideas supported by strong rationale.
- You will need to be good at interpreting creative briefs into finished media to agreed timescales.
- The ideal person will be degree qualified in a relevant area and have experience in an agency or in house environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe creative Cloud software
- Strong project management skills
- Working within a team and have a collaborative approach
- Time management skills & the ability to work to tight deadlines
- 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan
- Enhanced Life assurance
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sharesave scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurants
- Personal Discounts Portal
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhances maternity pay