In-House Digital Designer
Westcon-Comstor is looking for an In-house Digital Designer, with a passion for graphic design and all things digital, to join its EMEA Digital marketing team. The role can be based in Crawley or Bracknell in UK or in Houten in NL working across a variety of marketing initiatives and working closely with both regional (EMEA) and local marketing teams as well as other stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join an organisation as it develops its digital marketing strategy and capabilities and an opportunity to make a tangible difference to the organisation.
- The role of the Digital Designer is to provide digital design support and development for Westcon-Comstor marketing in EMEA as part of a regional marketing team. The role supports the full marketing mix and a wide variety of marketing programmes and initiatives.
- This will include the design strategy and development for marketing campaigns and content and working across e-marketing, web, video, social and other digital marketing channels in accordance with Westcon-Comstor brand guidelines. Support for presentation materials, events and some offline design is also required.
- The In-House Digital Marketing Designer will need to use a variety of marketing design software as well as other marketing tools and the ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing as well as design.
- It is essential that candidates have B2B experience, ideally in a technology focused organisation and as part of an in-house team - we are not an agency. The team members are based in several locations across Europe so it is vital that candidates can work collaboratively and in geographically disperse as well as virtual teams.
- Campaigns & E-marketing - design and deliver best practice campaigns and e-marketing using the Pardot marketing automation platform.
- Content - wide variety of digital creative assets
- Video - create video and animations
- Web - design for web and landing pages ensuring consistency of design across different lines of business, campaigns and in different markets
- Create and provide content for Westcon-Comstor presentations
- Social Media - design for social media content
- Design support for Westcon-Comstor events
- Analytics - use of google analytics and excel
- Support the ongoing development of our digital marketing strategy
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Design for marketing automation/campaigns
- On top of trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment with diverse projects and multiple deadlines - able to prioritise
- Articulate - confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Strong organisational/project management skills are critical
- Self-learner and willing to work on own initiative
- Can work independently but also as part of a team
- B2B experience essential
- Commercial acumen
- Customer centric approach