McBride are Europe’s leader in Household and Personal Care products. We develop and supply products for sale under retailers' own brands, these are often referred to as private labels, store brands or own labels. We also have a small portfolio of our own successful brands; Oven Pride, Surcare, Limelite, and others.
- In this role you will be responsible to co-ordinate all artwork and origination received by the business for the UK based customers ensuring timely delivery of artwork files to the print suppliers in line with customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance on all artwork to the Company and legislative health & safety, policies, procedures and standards of best practice
- Provide input on design features and appropriate print processes
- Check each version of artwork on receipt and each successive stage until approval, in line with deadlines on the CPA and ensuring accuracy of content by comparison with technical brief provided
- Liaise with the product launch team to ensure all CPA timings are met
- Raise purchase orders for all artwork and origination, ensuring that costs are compared with the agreed customer and supplier price matrices
- Issue technical specification for all printed componentry
- Approve colour standards on all primary packaging before site manufacture stock and provide signed approved proofs to site QA
- Maintain the agreed artwork management tool so that all projects are easily identifiable
- Any additional duties deemed relevant to the benefit of the business
- Experience of working with artwork
- Degree qualified
- Fluency in English is essential
- You are a dynamic professional with an enthusiastic, can-do and positive attitude.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You are self-motivated
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Very good Excel capability
- SAP experience is preferable
- As a leading supplier- we think fast, change fast and learn fast
- We have a big company feel, but with a close team approach internally
- Open and honest atmosphere – input encouraged from everyone at all levels
- We are customer-focused – always delivering value to our customers and the business
- We nurture our employees – career and learning development are key to us