An exciting opportunity to join our growing design and marketing team here at Peninsula. We are looking for someone to deliver clean and innovative designs for our products and services.
The key objectives of the role is creation of both online and offline design to support the Peninsula group marketing department. Liaising with the marketing team on a variety of design media such as; website design, email marketing and print documents.
- Experience of both online & offline graphic design with an appreciation of web standards, including basic knowledge in UX design.
- Understand how websites, emails and campaign materials are designed to be coherent as a set and how tone of voice may vary through medium and product feature.
- Act as internal design agency providing consultancy, ideas and design artefacts to marketing.
- Explore new techniques and production methods with the intent of strengthening the design team offering.
- Liaise with our in-house UX and content team when working across projects, collaborating and using their knowledge to strengthen our core messages.
- Produce high quality graphic design outputs with limited information by engaging with the prospective/clients and understand their needs, applying creative flair, current standards and industry trends.
- Deliver campaign, creative and art working services to our internal clients to a high standard
- Relevant degree subjects in either: digital media production, graphic design, multimedia web design
- Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management, works out effective ways of working efficiently and effectively
- Works well in the team, contributes and involves/supports where they can
- A great portfolio of work relevant to the role
- Develops good understanding of systems and processes – becomes an expert, seeks out best practice and continually looks to improve
- Experience using Email Campaign (Desirable)