We are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to work in our busy Product Development Team. This exciting opportunity is based in Selby, working for a successful training company in new modern offices and to be part of an expanding company where we value our staff and support internal development.
- To coordinate the development and production of paper based and on-line learning resources and support materials for the business.
- Design and format learning resources, assessments and support materials – to include typesetting, cover designs and sourcing photography / graphics
- Design and create all business related marketing literature including but not limited to
- Promotional items
- Maintain Brand Identity
- Design and create new web pages to promote key elements of the business
- Prepare artwork ready for print and liaise with Printers if necessary
- passionate about graphic design
- business awareness in order to understand the cost and time constrains
- excellent IT skills and the desire to keep up to date with new developments in design software
- must be highly perceptive about what is going on elsewhere in graphic design
- able to interpret a brief, to liaise with the client and with other professionals involved in the project, and then to produce a design which fulfils their (sometimes unstated) needs
- good interpersonal and presentational skills.
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Internal progression opportunities
- Eye care scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking