Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting role working for Cambian Group, a leading children’s provider of specialist behavioural health services for children in the UK.
This role will be based in Sittingbourne, Kent at By the Bridge Fostering’s Head Office (a subsidiary of the Cambian Group) although initially travel may be required across the UK to familiarize the successful applicant with how Cambian works.
- The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the on-going development of the company’s portfolio of digital assets – including (but not limited to) brochures, leaflets, PDF files and other marketing materials for the entire organisation.
- The successful candidate should be confident in producing high quality, web ready digital files as well as being confident and comfortable with preparing print ready documents.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all these materials are up to date, kept well stocked and delivered to Cambian’s various fostering locations, schools and residential locations.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role and meet the person specification and skills as required in the job description.
- The successful candidate must be capable of producing literature with Adobe InDesign.Ideally you will also be capable in Adobe Photoshop, however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate examples of previous work; digital examples will be required prior to interview. Printed examples (if available) should be presented at interview.
- This role will suit someone who has excellent attention to detail, has a proven background in the creation of print and digital assets and enjoys working on lots of on-going projects.
- We offer a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience, a discretionary annual bonus, pension, private healthcare, life insurance, free parking (Kent office) and a great working environment.