7 days left
- Full Time
Footasylum have an exciting opportunity within our growing creative department where you'll focus on crafting engaging marketing collateral across both print and digital. Working closely with interior, product and graphic designers on large scheme projects. The work will be varied and you'll be creating brochures, info graphics, large format graphics and motion graphics. This role requires a real all rounder.
- Primary role is to undertake functional, hands on design and delivery of creative design and screen layouts as well as print read art work.
- Liaising with reprographic, print companies, exploring creative solutions.
- Ability to multi task under pressure whilst maintaining a calm, professional attitude.
- High-level organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Effective people and project management skills. Team orientated with ability to work autonomously and take the lead with multiple design projects at once
- Resourceful with aptitude for practical and innovative problem solving.
- Open to providing and receiving feedback, creativity and ability to deliver artistically impactful work.
- A portfolio full of integrated design projects.
- Understand the commercial aspect of design.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.)
- Be a natural communicator who thrives in collaboration.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ideally some animation skills would be a bonus.
- In return for your talents you'll join a growing creative team.
- You'll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects and ultimately act as a brand guardian in this role.
- Aside from the day to day you'll be given the opportunity to gain some solid integrated design experience and be given support and guidance to progress you career.