Graphic Designer - Miss Selfridge
7 days left
- Full Time
At Arcadia we have an exciting opportunity currently available for a Graphic Designer with Miss Selfridge.
- Responsible for concept and design for brand print portfolio for Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Press, International, Retail Operations and HR teams.
- Working closely with the Junior Artworker, taking direction from Senior Designer and Senior Creative Manager to deliver a high level of creative execution.
- Working closely with Ecommerce creative team to ensure integrated visual communication.
- Design initiatives for all campaign formats including window graphics, internal graphics, SALE
- Communication /POS & promotional offers.
- Design for Gift card, promotional campaigns, store opening and closures, marketing events, student, charity activity, partner collaborations and Press events.
- Directing artworker on Press Ads, bounce back vouchers, in store, window graphics and store opening graphics.
- Design for bespoke International window concepts.
- Direct artworker on FOH/BOH consumer signage, employee incentives, legal signage, Regional Academy and Managers Launch graphics and signage.
- Recruitment portfolio/toolkits, Welcome packs, Management Sales development portfolios, Induction toolkits, certificates and long service awards.
- Adobe Creative Suite, excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign skills
- Excellent design & illustration
- High level of creativity
- Good illustration skills
- Excellent typographical and layout skills
- Good teamworker with ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan