Summer Internship – Digital Media Designer Intern
6 days left
- Full Time
Waterlogic, a global, market leading drinking water dispenser provider, is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our Acquisition department on a Summer Internship placement.
- You will be expected to provide a high level of support and enthusiasm to the Acquisition department and will be involved in a wide variety of tasks and projects
- Supporting website product page re-design with animated videos using 3D renders of products
- Editing video content to help promote the Waterlogic product range across social media
- Infographic design to support online PR opportunities
- Ideally, you will have completed studying a graphic design, web design degree or similar and be available to work throughout the summer for 6-8 weeks.
- You must be able to commute to our headquarters based in Cardiff Gate Retail Park, Cardiff and available to work 37.5 hours per week.
- In turn, you will be compensated with a competitive salary and more importantly, you will end the internship having gained valuable experience and skills to help start the journey of your future career.