Business Support Officer - 3 month Fixed Term Contract
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Graduate to join us on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract as a Business Support Officer. In this exciting role, you’ll get to grips with how our business works while supporting the commercial development of our services.
Harpers for Growth is a results driven management consultancy delivering high growth strategies and performance across the UK market. This role will involve high levels of administrative support combined with social media marketing and opportunities to learn the wider skills of the business.
- Checking, updating and filing Associate time-logs and invoices and recording when payment has been made.
- Producing time-log summaries and working out additional charges needed and correlating to client invoices.
- Creation of ad hoc invoices on Quickbooks.
- Maintaining the Smartsheet of client accounts in terms of amounts paid, outstanding invoices etc.
- Managing the digital dashboard, LENS, including creating client and user accounts, uploading client data and general support.
- Diary management for the internal team and associates.
- Booking of any travel required including flights, car hire and accommodation.
- Managing the GoToMeeting account including creating online meetings and issuing codes to relevant parties.
- Managing the company’s social media presence in terms of Twitter, LinkedIn and blog posts.
- Answering the main telephone and responding to queries.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations and other documents.
- Maintaining office supplies including ordering stationery etc.
- General administration including filing, note taking at meetings, sending e-mails etc.
- Assisting with work for our sister company, Euroraxx, including monitoring stock, processing Amazon orders, invoicing, account queries and general administration.
- Assisting the Managing Director with day to day tasks.
- Any other tasks which may reasonably correspond to the general character of the post.
- Must be highly organised, admin skilled and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Must be deadline driven and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Positive approach and can-do attitude coupled with the desire to learn;
- Able to work well both independently and with others;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Business or marketing oriented degree would be helpful (Desirable)
- Previous office experience. (Desirable)