Junior Graphic Artworker
Great design is the foundation of what we do!
Are you a Junior Graphic Artworker looking to take your first step into the creative world and develop a range of skills?
Are you a talented Artworker, who wants to work for a dynamic Company with bold growth plans?
Do you want to be part of a Company who not only values its people but rewards them accordingly?
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing Company in the UK retirement housebuilding sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing over 450 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards and recognised by The Sunday Times as the 4th best company to work for.
- It’s exciting times at Churchill Retirement Living as we’re looking for a talented Junior Graphic Artworker to join our growing design team in Ringwood. We believe that great design is the foundation of what we do – as the Junior Graphic Artworker our Colleagues will look to you for the artwork to maximise development potential.
- Essentially, you’ll be supporting the other members of the Graphic Design team by providing a pro-active design service; amending artwork for all aspect of the Churchill group.
- Provision of Company logos
- Artworking invitation designs for events and openings
- To prepare Welcome Packs for each site in readiness for completion
- Artworking of development brochures / Site and Sales office signage
- To prepare artwork for the Regional Newsletters
- Maintenance of the Media Library
- The role is fast moving as you’ll be assisting with a number of projects at any one time and must be mindful of numerous deadlines.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to build a range of key relationships, both in-house and with external suppliers and agencies.
- If you have creative flair, excellent attention to detail along with a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you.
- Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 to 5.00pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch.
- You will have used or is keen to learn Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and other Adobe Creative Suite software.
- It goes without saying that you’ll be creative and passionate about Design. Initiative and flexibility are vital as you’ll be working on a range of different projects.
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday - Up to 5 additional days’ holiday entitlement (dependent on service)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Medical Screening
- Mothercare vouchers - £200 to all expectant mums and dads
- Day off on your birthday
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Colleague Introduction reward scheme
- Land Introduction Bonus
- Professional Subscriptions
- Training Courses
- Professional development