1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a fast growing, successful, FMCG company who supply both private label and branded cosmetics products to highly successful leading retailers worldwide. This is a really exciting role working directly with the Creative Director in a fast growing, fashion forward company. A passion for cosmetics / beauty would be ideal and a keen eye and experience in packaging and product design is essential.
- Designing packaging and bringing various product ideas to life for various types of cosmetics.
- Creating artwork concepts from scratch within tight deadlines.
- Converting initial concepts into coherent style guides ready for art-working.
- Liaising with clients in order to understand and develop artwork effectively.
- Working with large brands, developing new artwork whilst retaining brand identity.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Checking artwork on a technical level, including colour separation and retouching.
- Responsible for ensuring production is to the highest quality standards and adherence to guidelines and customer requirements.
- Creative Suite skills including Illustrator and Photoshop is essential and InDesign would be advantageous.
- Excellent concept ability.
- Experience of converting initial concepts into coherent style guides ready for art-working.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have worked with large brands.
- Proven ability to develop new artwork whilst retaining brand identity.
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines.