IT Business Analyst
Are you ambitious, analytical and interested in business and IT? Do you want to build a successful career? Do you want to work for a FTSE 250 company with a global presence and blue chip clients?
Capita IT Resourcing’s prestigious graduate programme – Novus, offers you the opportunity to kick start your career in the business management arena. With our innovative skills development programme accredited by the British Computer Society and on site experience with our blue chip clients you will be well on your way to achieving your career goals and succeeding as an IT Business professional.
The Novus Change and Transformation Programme
The programme begins with 8-16 weeks of exclusive skills development supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework, SFIAplus. The programme is designed to give you the skills, professional certifications and experience to work in roles such as Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Programme and Portfolio Management and Project Support.
The syllabus focuses on up to date industry relevant methodologies and practices, including behavioural skills, business analysis, business modelling, data analysis, database design, portfolio, programme and project support, requirements definition and testing. We are a BCS accredited test and learning centre which will give you the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from various professional bodies including the BCS.
During skills development, you will receive financial support in a training bursary and upon successful completion of Core SFIAplus skills you will have the opportunity to be placed on site with one of our prestigious blue chip clients and working on some of the most exciting projects across the UK. You could be managing internal projects for national life and pensions firm, producing weekly reports for a transport provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency. Whichever project you work on you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself daily.
Please Note: Should you leave the training programme prior to completion, or within an initial period of employment, some training costs may be repayable.
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for people, business and communication, with an analytical approach to problem solving and great project management skills.
- Communication skills both written and spoken are essential, as well as the following pre requisites:
- Able to attend 8-16 weeks training in Manchester before you may be selected for work
- Geographically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK if required for work placements
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Committed to the programme for two years
- Strong business acumen
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK
- Minimum 2:2 degree.