Graduate Graphic Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Graphic Designer, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
- In this role you will responsible for managing, producing and overseeing both print and digital design work that will be used internally and externally to the company. The role will require you to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders to develop and transform them into creative content to support business objectives.
- Assist in implementation of marketing and communications strategies for company.
- Creation of graphics for both online and print media, including: advertisements, marketing collateral, event invitations, posters, banners, newsletters, eshots, billing messages, social media posts and website landing pages.
- Creation of branded templates and icons for email platform.
- To be successful in this role it will require someone to who had a keen eye to detail, an innovative mentality and an excellent grasp of branding & design within a corporate business environment.
- Keen eye for design and ability to think of innovative ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience of managing Wordpress CMS for websites desirable but not essential.
- Ability to edit PDF documents.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills to meet fluid deadlines.