Junior Graphic Designer
We are an award winning agency delivering design solutions, marketing campaigns and creative workshops within the education sector. We have two operations; the first is our creative service, utilising in-house design, illustration photography and videography to create bespoke brand & identity, marketing and digital design solutions. The other side focuses on delivering a range of creative workshops in schools. We work with students, in partnership with our collective talents, to create their own products, promotional campaigns and media productions.
- Working on a range of brand, marketing and digital design projects
- Transforming students’ design work, created in our workshops, into professional end products
- Assist with the delivery and development of creative workshops - with a specific focus on design
- By joining a relatively small team, you will be given a high level of ownership, enabling you to utilise and build on your talents.
- Effective communication will be key, alongside an enthusiasm and creativity that fits our diverse portfolio of work.
- Strong working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite: specifically illustrator/Indesign and Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle a multitude of projects
- Knowledge and experience of photography and video production (Desirable)
- Experience working within schools and with young people (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving License and access to transport (Desirable)
- Good time management
- Join a growing and developing creative agency
- Take ownership and responsibility for your own projects
- Starting salary of £17k with opportunity to progress