Research & Analysis Intern
1 day left
Collaborative approaches to evaluation with stakeholders, workforce and participants allows us to offer a participant led approach.
We're passionate that we constantly shape and improve what we do. Research and Evaluation is the key to this success as we believe that it's really important that our local communities communicate how they want to obtain their healthier lifestyles. It's vital that we listen to improve our proposition and therefore our Research & Evaluation projects are fundamental. We're pleased to be able to offer real life flexible intern placements for students.
- This internship can provide real experience in:
- Regional & national research opportunities
- Real life control groups for physical and mental activity level research
- Project analysis opportunities
- Project development opportunities
- Sport For Change opportunities
- We realise that internships are all about you, not us. We ensure that each opportunity is tailored around you and what your studies require.
- It's for this reason that we are 100% flexible on duration, content and learning outcomes of each opportunity we offer.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: