Merton Group UK Ltd are an expanding company. We are already on the Top 200 fastest growing companies of 2017 list and we are only half way through our current 5-year growth strategy. To ensure we can maintain the progression we have started we need to continue to invest in our infrastructure.
- Creatively minded with Graphic Design and Marketing experience to join Merton Group’s in-house Design and Marketing Team.
- Who is comfortable generating their own ideas and concepts and able to develop these into beautifully designed marketing and promotional content. Attention to detail will be required.
- Who can work effectively on existing projects and in some cases, take the reins, completing work to the same standards and style as already set out.
- To maintain, promote and develop the MGUK brand.
- To assist in the production of a range of printed and digital materials, including; brochures, leaflets, company advertisements, packaging, labels, exhibition materials, presentations and support materials for our Sales team, Management Team and Customer base.
- With knowledge of print processes and experience of artworking print ready files. The ideal candidate is expected to assist in the preparation and submission of artwork files to a range of print, packaging and large format print suppliers.
- Capable of organising their own workload. The ability to prioritise designs and projects for completion is essential.
- With the essential knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Experience using additional Adobe or other creative software would be a distinct advantage.
- Who can handle the challenges of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Who understands and expands upon the key concepts of marketing and sales.
- Traditional web design (CSS, HTML(s), visual/image content) and WordPress features.
- Social Media’s for business purposes.
- SEO and relevant management tools (Google Analytics, Search Console).
- eMarketing and Email automation.
- Writing sales copy for both web and print.
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a forward-thinking team
- A spacious well-equipped air-conditioned office
- iMac equipped workstation
- Sustained employment with a progressive Company
- An interesting and varied job in a friendly working environment
- Excellent training for self-development
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Staff discounts