- Full Time
Merton Group UK Ltd are an expanding company. We are already on the Top 200 fastest growing companies of 2017 list and we are only half way through our current 5-year growth strategy. To ensure we can maintain the progression we have started we need to continue to invest in our infrastructure.
- Creatively minded with Graphic Design and Marketing experience to join Merton Group’s in-house Design and Marketing Team.
- Who is comfortable generating their own ideas and concepts and able to develop these into beautifully designed marketing and promotional content. Attention to detail will be required.
- Who can work effectively on existing projects and in some cases, take the reins, completing work to the same standards and style as already set out.
- To maintain, promote and develop the MGUK brand.
- To assist in the production of a range of printed and digital materials, including; brochures, leaflets, company advertisements, packaging, labels, exhibition materials, presentations and support materials for our Sales team, Management Team and Customer base.
- With knowledge of print processes and experience of artworking print ready files. The ideal candidate is expected to assist in the preparation and submission of artwork files to a range of print, packaging and large format print suppliers.
- Capable of organising their own workload. The ability to prioritise designs and projects for completion is essential.
- With the essential knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Experience using additional Adobe or other creative software would be a distinct advantage.
- Who can handle the challenges of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Who understands and expands upon the key concepts of marketing and sales.
- Traditional web design (CSS, HTML(s), visual/image content) and WordPress features.
- Social Media’s for business purposes.
- SEO and relevant management tools (Google Analytics, Search Console).
- eMarketing and Email automation.
- Writing sales copy for both web and print.
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a forward-thinking team
- A spacious well-equipped air-conditioned office
- iMac equipped workstation
- Sustained employment with a progressive Company
- An interesting and varied job in a friendly working environment
- Excellent training for self-development
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Staff discounts