My Client, a highly successful and market-leading organisation, are looking to employ a fabulously creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer for their Ipswich office.
- You will need solid skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for both web and print design.
- Degree or equivalent design qualification, you may have some agency design experience or maybe you are fresh from Uni ready to get into a job and show off your talent.
- Designing mainly for web a good understanding of UI design for desktop and mobile is required – also any branding work you may have done would be a bonus.
- Strong design portfolio: samples should demonstrate proficiency in the skills associated with the position.
- 0-1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Strong portfolio can replace any formal education requirements
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Passion for interactive design, trends in mobile, social media, and print design
- Print collateral design and typography experience