- Full Time
If you want to give your career the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then Wow is the perfect place for you.
Learn & grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else, including supporting you with achieving your ACCA qualification. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop.
- Work directly with clients from the outset, making a real difference in their lives
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class adviser
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn quicker
- Be part of a team really going places
- Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
More information about what it's like to work at Wow
Including the benefits and a short 'behind the scenes' video: https://www.thewowcompany.com/graduate-careers/
Wow's Facebook page
Giving you a flavour of what it's like to be part of the Wow team: https://www.facebook.com/thewowcompany
Wow's Instagram page
Some pictures of what we get up to at Wow: https://www.instagram.com/thewowcompany