Graphic Artist & Designer
Be a brand leader, and help make it grow stronger through designing and executing across multiple media to help provide a consistent, high quality consumer facing view of the products.
- Packaging graphic design
- Brochures for trade
- Advertisements for consumers / brand visibility
- Social media – photography, posts, monitoring end user issues
- Arranging Exhibitions and shows
- Company travel and hotels
- If you’re good at meeting people, you will have the opportunity to travel to these shows around the world.
- We have 4 brands. It would be a busy position, with a wide and varied set of different jobs and skills involved.
- You need to be sharp, confident, well presented and hungry for success.
- We are a fast growing company. We need dynamic people.
- You would have a lot of help and on-boarding from the Director, whom you would report to directly ongoing.
- A graduate in anything relevant. Very happy to take a fresh talent without experience, but a good portfolio or look book.
- Digital media skills are essential photoshop – ai – coreldraw – etc
- 3D skills are a huge plus
- Photography skills are big plus
- Video skills are a huge plus
- Basic web skills a must, extended skills are a plus
- (For all of the above - the guts to try – or learn as you go – are a must)