As an Account Manager for this online boutique platform, you will be an integral part of this tight-knit and very successful sales team. With your experience, you will be hitting the ground running within a fast-paced environment managing an established loyal client base, with a minimal amount of new business development. You will be working for a small company where you are very much an individual working within a professional, non-aggressive sales environment, where your primary goal will be to account manage and develop additional revenue from existing clients. So, if you are a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and you are looking to develop your career in an small, yet well established company, with a loyal client list built over the last 30 years, then this may just be the right role for you.
- Working both independently and as part of a team, utilising a consultative and blended approach to both customer service and revenue generation, maintaining this through the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Putting together proposals for existing clients and negotiating their new packages to retain business and provide a competitive proposition
- Some new business acquisition, while primarily managing current accounts to maintain relationships with existing clients, along with excellent database management to maximise efficiency
- 6-12 months' experience in a business to business sales or client services role, enabling you to be up to speed in a short time and hit the ground running
- Organised, presentable, outgoing and confident in communicating on all levels to attract and engage with clients across the industry
- The ability to demonstrate excellent rapport building skills and a high degree of empathy, to understand what your client's needs are
- Proactive in seeking out and evolving your own new business channels and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure progression and development in both the role and the company