Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design intern wanted with an interest in developing their skills in international event promotion to work on some really exciting projects for top west end venues.
- Assisting on art working social media/digital content (e.g. flyers, photos, simple videos and animations)
- Assisting in designing in-house promo content (merchandise, promo packs, presentations etc)
- Research of new promotion ideas
- Management of digital assets - all photography and graphic creations
- Have a passion for online media technology
- Be very organised with a high attention to detail
- Be creative and a self starter
- Have a passion for graphic design, typography and layout
- Have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrato, Keynote/Powerpoint
- basic video editing skills (iMovie or Final Cut)
- This role would suit someone studying or a recent graduate.
- Office is based on Warwick Street close to Picadilly Circus.
- Expenses covered
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: