Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative full time graphic designer to join our expanding team at AG signs and Print. This position would suit a College / University Graduate looking for their first role in Graphic Design.
The role includes creative design of a variety of products from logo design, brochures, shop signage, vehicles and exhibition stands to name a few.
- You will be responsible for working with clients directly and as such should have confidence speaking with customers in person and over the phone.
- You will also be supported in eventually managing your own caseload of clients, have excellent organisational skills, be able to prioritise work and work well under pressure.
- We have four designers within the team who work closely together sharing ideas, knowledge and advice. Everyone at AG signs and Print is encouraged to share ideas and participate in the development and growth of the company.
- Some experience in using Adobe InDesign, Adobe illustrator & Adobe photoshop.
- A design related degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of frontend web design/development. (Desirable)
- Experience of working with Wordpress and Joomla an advantage. (Desirable)
- A knowledge of sign and wide format design (training can be provided). (Desirable)
- A full, clean driving license for customer visits. (Desirable)
- We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible, self motivated and has a keen eye for detail.