Graduate Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a creative, passionate and talented graduate graphic designer to join our growing marketing team.
CMR Surgical is one of the region’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company here in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of patients all around the world.
- Preserving and refining a strong brand and visual identity within exsisting guidelines, whilst keeping our brand guidelines up to date
- Ability to assist in the creation of graphics, print and digital design assets for events, marketing and other departments throughout the company in required timescales
- Attention to "front of house" image of CMR and assistance with external visitors
- Designing sales documents - sharpening presentations for pitches
- Liasing effectively with suppliers and other team members
- have a BA (Hons) or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- be enthustiastic, curious, and proactive - and interested in what CMR is seeking to achieve
- be comfortable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- having knowledge of HTML or CSS would be an advantage but not a necessity
- bring exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken, with an eye for detail
- have a genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
- have the ability to work closely with members of your team members
- We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, and our now famous monthly company BBQs).
- On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.