Graduate Graphic Designer
- Full Time
A Trainee/Graduate Graphic Designer is required for one of South England’s leading Architectural practices. On offer is the chance to work with a company who employ over 70 staff based in 2 offices.
- Assisting and preparing drawings and documents for planning applications and public exhibitions.
- Assisting in preparing & presenting site feasibility layouts and accommodation schedules.
- Answering telephone calls and receiving and making emails and letters
- Liaising and communicating with Graphics & Planning Manager
- This position comes with a generous salary package depending on experience and benefits package.
- Also, there is the choice of flexible working hour's during the day between 8 AM and 6 PM and to be working on the latest CAD and SAP systems.
- This practice heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes. The successful candidate would be working on a wide range of residential and retirement care projects.