Social Media Associate
Purpose of Job
Execute the delivery of social media and digital content across all business sectors and day-to-day management of all social media channels for UK and Ireland.
The role will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to increase engagement, grow social media channel numbers and maximise ROI across digital campaigns.
- Day-to-day running of Garmin’s UK social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube, Blog) to support the UK and Ireland marketing strategy
- Play an active role on the social feeds whilst also developing and executing a best in class community management strategy
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for social channels, which engage audiences and promote brand-focussed messages
- Manage the social media marketing calendar for UK and Ireland to maximise impact of product launches and brand campaigns
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to help our brand team amplify Garmin events, press coverage and campaigns to #beatyesterday
- Research, evaluate and monitor the latest social media marketing trends and maintain a level of professional knowledge of social media channels available to Garmin
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and external PR agencies to help identify relevant social media influencers – and help them create great content to promote Garmin to their audiences
- Execute social media communications strategies for new products, ensuring that the roll-out of communications is timely and on strategy
- Track and report analytics, initiatives and campaigns across all social media channels,. Work alongside Digital Marketing Manager to convert data into insight in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Execute and maximize exposure of all relevant sponsorship and ambassador programmes
- Maintain the Garmin UK blog, ensuring press releases and relevant PR content are published on time
- Internal communications with relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are included and kept up to date with social media activity