The role of the Creative Artworker is to support across multiple marketing outputs which include printed corporate literature, packaging, digital assets which include web banners, E-shot email templates, web graphics under guidance from the creative manager.
- You will be responsible for conducting briefing meetings with a range of internal stakeholders to discuss the requirements for a job.
- You will provide rough sketches to bring ideas to life by using your extensive illustrative skills.
- You will regularly be involved in team activities with the creative team.
- Researching information to guide you through completing tasks will be part of your day to day activities.
- You will regularly be operating equipment such as typesetting and printing.
- You will have experience of using the creative suite.
- Technical and drawing skills are essential to this role along with a passion for designing and bringing internal customers ideas to life.
- You will be creative with great communication skills and excellent time management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail will come natural to you.
- You may be presenting ideas to your team who may require persuasion on certain occasions so you need to be comfortable in front of an audience.