Retail Designer - Topshop Topman
- Full Time
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As a Retail Designer at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will report to the lead designer working within the part of the Creative team which focuses on graphic design for our retail environment. You will have work closely with the Creative Senior Management Team, Visual Merchandising Team (VM) and our Visual Director.
- Focusing on every printed aspect of graphic design within our Retail environment including: new store opening materials; UK and Global, in-store graphics, POS and Sale graphic packages, seasonal store updates four times a year and printed window schemes.
- Working with the other teams within the brands to ensure consistency in the way that it is portrayed.
- Working independently on projects.
- Translating a design and art working it into various sizes and formats for bespoke shop fits plus creating visuals to show how these should look in situ.
- Supporting junior team members to become experts
- Liaising with our VM team on weekly workload, taking projects from brief to artwork.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas, which support business growth.
- Proactively driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- Excellent artworking skills, a creative eye, a passion for graphic design and are highly organised who have previously established experience within a design role.
- Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
- Excellent Mac CS5 skills.
- Excellent artworking skills.
- Good repro, production and print knowledge.
- Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative.
- Good leadership skills, managing and nurturing a team.
- Fashion Retail experience – a plus but not essential.
- Proven Graphic Design experience.
- From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office.
- We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.