Junior/Mid Weight Designer
Come and join our award-winning creative team.
We are looking for a junior/mid weight designer who will be able to interpret our clients’ and managers’ needs to create exciting internal and external communications.
You will design a broad range of print projects including menu paper, promotional posters, café and restaurant identities and launch materials. You will work with a variety of departments, primarily the operations and sales teams as well as external suppliers to ensure bartlett mitchell’s quality image is maintained. We’re a tight-knit and supportive team, so being a team player is a must.
- Following a design brief from concept presentation to artwork ready for print
- Prepare rough drafts and be able to annotate and explain your ideas
- Amend final designs incorporating manager’s comments and gain full approval
- Working as part of a team with other designers, sales and marketing professionals
- Creativity, versatility and originality
- Proficient in leading software, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and able to complete and edit templates
- Professional and confident when meeting clients and managers
- Good time management, able to juggle a variety of projects and well organised
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Love of food
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Up to date with social media
- Photography and/or video skills