Junior Graphic Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Graphic Designer to join a vibrant, industry leading media company in central London.
- This exceptional graphic designer will join our busy multi-disciplinary design team
- Logos and branding
- Signage – print & digital
- Print and web adverts
- Social media artwork
- Website layout design (with opportunity of further web design training)
- There is also opportunity to work on large coffee table publications, annual reports and significant print publications.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong, clean and modern approach to design and express their interest, knowledge and skills in branding, print and web design.
- They will have the ability and confidence to work on projects from concept stage to final delivery, have the ability to work well as part of a team and build productive working relationships with fellow colleagues.
- Being proactive and confident in their communication of ideas and design is required and a thorough working knowledge of Adobe CC programmes including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
- Adobe after effects and knowledge of motion design is an advantage.
- A degree and relevant experience in a graphic design position is essential.
- Six months to a year's experience is preferred.
- Working in a small team will mean more responsibility and will provide an incredible platform for progression and creative freedom.
- This role is ideal for graduate candidates who are keen to learn fast and ready to take on responsibility.