A charitable organisation based in central High Wycombe is seeking an immediately available Creative Designer to join their Marketing team. You will be reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and providing creative support through the company's Marketing strategy. This is a great organisation to work for with a fantastic atmosphere, bubbly teams and a head office, busy environment.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of the marketing strategy in place.
- Promoting products and services
- Incorporating the branding
- Printed and online publishing
- General administrative support
- Communication of Marketing materials
- Assisting with the internal communications plans
- Helping with the upkeep of engagement with staff
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work through tasks methodically
- Desirable if educated to degree level or hold a design qualification or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe, and Acrobat
- Proven proof reading and design skills