Teach English Online to Japanese Students
Teaching English online to Japanese students is interesting as you get to be the bridge between the two cultures and be exposed to the world's biggest influence country.
You will acquire many skills such as working in an international environment, use your creativity to teach and being organised and committed to your schedule.
Online Teaching is a great way to improve your teaching skills or acquire new transferable skills whilst being offered a good paid salary and the flexibility to work from home as well as having the support of the team to help you start your career or continue your career development.
- Deliver 25 minute class to students. 80% of students are adults, whilst the other 20% are young learners
- Attend training sessions and meetings in order to improve your teaching skills and improve your booking rate
- Create and modify your monthly online teaching schedule
- You must schedule a minimum of 40 hours a month
- Send us a weekly report to show the classes taught, your schedule changes and suggestions on how we can improve
Please note there is a minimum of 10 teaching hours per week policy. Lessons booking need to be done in advance and the more slots you open, the more chance you have of increasing your booking slots, please bare in mind the time difference when booking lessons.
- A university student or above in any subject
- Speak English as your first language
- Have a genuine interest in teaching
- Willing to learn how to teach online
- Responsible and hard-working
- Highly punctual
- Able to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per month
- Have a good computer
- Have a clear background and a quiet environment to work/teach in
- Around a 20Mbps internet connection
- Google Chrome: Version 51 or above
- Additional incentives constantly available for high preforming teachers
- Opportunity for higher pay
- Further training and certification
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.