This progressive tech company have an enterprising culture and workforce consisting of dynamic people who are outstanding in their fields. This company's product solves problems for businesses, no matter the industry from aerospace to construction using cutting edge and interesting tech such as augmented reality, machine learning and AI. Are you a self starter who is passionate about innovation and technology and thrive off identifying new opportunities to drive improvements? If so, this role is for you!
- Responsibilities for this role involve working on designing layouts and elements and seeing them through to final prototypes.
- This includes initial wireframing and sketching out storyboards to working in an agile environment and collaborating with our developers to define an understandable experience.
- Regular training will be available from the outset, with the vision for this person to grow into a UI / UX Designer.
- This role will be suitable for visual designers or junior UI Developers wanting to move into a UI / UX position.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven design experience
- Well-versed in internet memes and a fan of pizza
- Sketch (Desirable)
- BA/BSc in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or relevant field (Desirable)
- As well as a generous starting salary you will also receive a generous benefits package including flexible working hours, profit share scheme, perk box subscription, Career progression plan, 34 days holiday plus much more.