Junior Graphic Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing & PR team at our head office at London Bridge.
Dwell is a highly exciting brand offering discerning customers contemporary, unique in-house designed furniture alongside a wide range of home accessories. We currently operate over 30 stores, with many more on the way due to our exciting expansion plans. We also have a website and a mail order catalogue and these are supported with regular mailings of the catalogue, strong weekly email campaign, advertising in national and lifestyle press and in store POS.
- Catalogue page layouts
- Liaising with external agencies
- Image management
- Production of advertising creative for weekly, national & monthly lifestyle publications
- Creation of in-store POS/Vinyls
- Creation of ad hoc leaflets, invites, posters
- Production and build of weekly graphic banners
- Involvement in developing and management of catalogue and advertising production schedules.
- A strong working knowledge of In-design, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
- A working knowledge of CSS & HTML5
- Experience in a similar role
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- A strong knowledge of both print and online design and production
- A can-do approach
- Ability to manage own workload and flexible to adapt to changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build relationships
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing, highly successful entrepreneurial Company
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits including 30% discount on group products
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle Scheme and discounts with numerous retailers
- Training, development and coaching support to help you reach agreed goals