Graduate/ Junior Graphic Designer
Anderselite are working with an award winning Architects practice based in Southampton providing professional services including Urban Design, Architecture, and Sustainability.
The practice was founded over 40 years ago and have a particular expertise in the residential and retirement sectors and work encompasses of; masterplanning and urban extensions for mixed use communities, residential estate development, extra care housing, care homes and retirement villages.
- The successful candidate will work in the graphic design department and will be providing assistance to other team members as well as being required to produce plans and graphic material to support planning applications as well as public exhibitions and other graphic work.
- The Practice is seeking to appoint a graduate or junior individual with the necessary skills to fulfil a graphics post.
- The client is seeking someone who wants to develop their expertise and prove to be a valuable asset to the team.
- Any work within the residential, development sector and so coming from a planning or an Architectural sector would really be a preference but not a necessity.
- Ideally you will have experience using an Apple Mac with graphics packages such as: -
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office