Junior Web Designer
We are a boutique studio with a first class track record in the web design and development sector. With a strong forward order book and some exciting projects ahead, we are looking to grow our team by bringing in a graduate / junior web designer, to be based out of our office in Whiteley.
The successful applicant will work alongside and be trained by the founding Directors’, giving them the opportunity to rapidly gain, develop and enhance their skills set. For someone who has a “can do” attitude, the opportunity is there to progress to gain full design responsibilities.
- Ecommerce and custom websites
- Bespoke Software
- Mobile Apps
- Maintenance of existing products
- A good understanding of WordPress
- A passion for fun with a proactive 'can-do, will-do' attitude to be successful and learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under direction and within a team, as appropriate.
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media.
- Able to share opinions/ ideas.
- Knowledge of a programming language such as PHP (Desirable)
- Knowledge of SEO (Desirable)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Desirable)
- Creative / design skills (Desirable)
- Good understanding of UI/UX (Desirable)