Junior Web/Graphic Designer
Based at our HQ near Portsmouth you will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales team on a variety of projects.
- Product Spec/Landing pages
- Web banners
- Display ads
- Proposal documents
- Website maintenance
- You must be able to respond positively to tight timescales and prioritise workloads accordingly.
- Actively supporting colleagues, and contributing toward and providing support to a tight-knit team, this may also include attending occasional Demo Days, trade fairs, etc, as required (this may involve very occasional weekend working).
- Attend departmental and company meetings and training as required.
- You will demonstrate a duty of care and maintain safe working practices whilst undertaking your working duties at all times, and work in accordance with Novatech's Equality and Diversity policy.
- You will be willing to work flexibly and be receptive and adaptable to a changing environment within a fast expanding Company, undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required of you that are within your capability.
- As you will be a 'Novatech Ambassador', you will consistently demonstrate the behaviours and attitudes expected, and at all times act respectfully and professionally, regardless of the situation.
- We are based at the Novatech head office in Portsmouth, with great links to mainline rail (Portchester, 10 minute walk), bus (5 minute walk) and motorway (Junction 12 - M27).
- We provide free staff parking.
- We are unhesitatingly invested in your personal development and we are committed to helping you achieve your full potential.
- For the right individuals, we offer superb opportunities for continued career development within the company.