Junior Graphic Designer
As an international leader in electronic security devices, Texecom products protect people and property around the world.
Established in 1986, Texecom’s award-winning products cover every aspect of external and internal security requirements. This includes a full range of motion detectors, control panels, perimeter protection devices, fire detectors, external sounders and wireless peripherals.
Texecom’s security systems provide connectivity options that transform the ownership experience and add value every day. Texecom Connect, Texecom’s new connectivity platform, opens a new world of possibilities for professional security equipment, delivering a comprehensive suite of security solutions for connected homes and buildings.
Texecom is a Halma Company. Halma makes products for hazard detection and life protection and is a market leader in specialist electronic, safety and environmental technologies.
- We have a full-time, permanent contract opportunity to join our growing design team, based at our Haslingden facility where you will work producing both print and digital design work.
- Day to day, you will assist the marketing team in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral - including brochures, packaging, posters, signage, pop-up stands and logos etc. as well as assisting in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mockups and shots.
- The marketing department provides support to all areas of our business where needed.
- You’ll have an exceptional eye for detail, great communication and time-management skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- A good working knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is essential.
- To succeed in this role, you will have creative flair, originality and a real attention to detail.
- You will be a team player who is able to take instruction as well as actively contributing ideas and be able to multi-task working proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Producing fresh, original and creative ideas suitable for print and web
- Layout and art working around set brand guidelines
- Working to deadlines
- Updating and amending existing artwork where necessary
- Ensuring artwork is suitable for the print process.
- Preferably experience working within graphic design
- Competent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A working knowledge of Apple OS
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- As a rapidly growing international business, there are many career development opportunities at Texecom for high performing employees’ right across the business.
- At Texecom we value independence, determination, proactivity and tremendous drive, so we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate achievement of exceptional results with the potential to contribute even more. We are ambitious in our goals so we need to ensure that we employ people with the talent and ambition to help.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and highly motivated individual who is driven, ambitious and can make a make a positive impact to the future of Texecom.
- In return we offer an environment where individuals can make a huge difference and readily gain the rewards and recognition that this deserves.