Do you have a desire to assist customers and love technology?
Would you like a role with excellent training and further career development?
Would you like to finish work at 4.30 pm on Fridays?
Joining a successful and national tech company, you will be providing excellent customer service within a small and friendly team. You will be advising on a range of specialist products and helping the business to achieve monetary targets. Cold calling is not required in this position as you will be dealing with a range of established and existing clients.
- Responding to phone calls and emails, providing quotes for hardware and software products Advising on stock availability and processing urgent requests
- Liaising with the technical team regarding more complex orders and product queries Ensuring customer data is inputted onto the in-house system and the correct customer discounts are provided
- Working closely with the field sales representative to develop relationships with key customers
- Contacting customers regarding quotes already given and assisting with any initial queries
- Cross selling additional technical products that would be of benefit to the customer Being involved with ideas for marketing projects such as mailshots, promotions and flyers
- Qualified to degree level, HNC/HND or similar in a technical field of study would be highly advantageous in this role, but not essential
- This would suit someone who is looking for an entry level role or an opportunity to build on current technical skills and experience
- You will enjoy providing customer service and be able to provide well written, clear email responses to a range of customers
- To assist you in your development and progression within the company, you will mentored when you start in the role.
- Further training will be provided from the product manufacturers, including a two day residential course in Manchester.
- This Junior Sales engineer role offers a starting salary of £20,000 and an opportunity to increase on this with a company bonus scheme.
- This national, progressive and welcoming company provide free car parking, 21 days holiday (increasing with service) and a Christmas closedown.
- Working hours 8 am to 5 pm with early finish on Friday at 4.30 pm.
- This role offers progression into management, a key accounts role or a field-based position.