Are you an awesome organiser who is seeking your first graduate role?
Are you seeking a varied administration role covering Human Resources and Marketing responsibilities?
This could be the ideal job for you.....
A successful global engineering company based on the outskirts of Southampton is seeking a graduate administrator to support the business with its continued growth.
Based on reception, you will be supporting the business with administration including Marketing and HR.
- Assisting the HR department with recruitment agency liaison, drawing up job descriptions, compiling employment contracts and arranging interviews.
- Helping the marketing department with event management, including logistics and assisting with writing content for marketing materials and digital campaigns.
- Providing administration support to the management team including:
- Processing expenses
- Updating the customer management system
- Managing the stationery within the office
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel, hotel accommodation and visas
- This role would suit a newly qualified graduate or a graduate who wishes to build on their existing experience.
- You will need to have strong IT skills including Word and Excel
- As this role is supporting several departments in the business you will need to have the ability to manage you work load and prioritise according to business needs.
- Due to location, access to your own transport is recommended.
- The starting salary is £22,000 with an opportunity to gain 10% of salary annual bonus dependent on company and personal performance.
- The working hours are 8-4.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- The company offers a modern corporate environment, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, free car parking and full company benefits.