We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to work within our Marketing Department to create design assets for all Group 1 Automotive brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency and providing bespoke design solutions to Group 1 Automotive UK sites across the south of England.
- Work with the Marketing team to create engaging visuals for both print and digital mediums.
- Ensure all work meets the Corporate Identity Guidelines of the brands and is of a good quality, accurate, correct and fit for purpose.
- Provide an array of original suitable designs for selection for Sales and Service campaigns.
- Ensure all completion and print deadlines are met.
- Help provide cost saving alternatives to traditional methods of productivity.
- Update old artwork and documents to ensure the brands are seen as up to date and appealing.
- Must have at least a Degree qualification (or equivalent) in a design related course, or a minimum of 2 years design experience.
- Must be comfortable and knowledgeable working on an Apple Mac.
- Must have a strong understanding of Adobe InDesign and a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge in Adobe After Effects for creating motion advertisements is advantageous but not mandatory.
- You will also need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs.